Tuesday, April 8, 2014

NYC Food

Obviously the Brooklyn Museum and the Met are on the top of the list to see in New York, but make sure to check out the Levain bakery. It was to die for. Seriously, I almost got crushed in a human stampede in a tiny room but the food was worth it--everything. They have every type of food imaginable down there, it's like they're tunneling down into some utopia.

No matter what the time of day, if I lived down in the city I would be their number one client. Their raspberry filled bun/donut thing is incredible. I fought my way forward and bought out half the counter.

Jacques Torres chocolate shops do have amazing cookies and chocolates in tons of flavors.
[167 W. 74th St.nr. Amsterdam Ave, New YorkNY 10023.]

If you like macarons [not the coconut ones], they're flown in from France at Laudree [by the Frick Collection at 864 Madison Ave (between 72nd St & 71st St) New York, NY 10021]

No comments:

Post a Comment